- Brookside Bluff Condominium Association was established in May of 1990 as a Deed-Restricted Adult (55+) Community.
- Conveniently located in Central Florida, on Hwy. 17 between Zolfo Springs and Arcadia, FL, this community provides a private paradise in a rural setting, away from the traffic of big cities.
- From Brookside Bluff, residents have easy highway travel to both coasts, parks, lakes, major Florida attractions, and cities with shopping and restaurants.
- The community is managed by an elected board of residents and is registered with the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes.
- The homes here are manufactured homes, many with lanais, attached garages, carports and attractive landscaping.
- This is a quiet, gated community off of the highway with limited motor vehicle traffic. Residents enjoy smooth, paved and lighted streets as they travel around the community. They can also travel paths to enjoy the creek, woods, picnic areas, driving range, and adjacent golf course.
- Brookside Bluff has 258 Resident-Owned Parcels (Lot).
- There are No Leased Lots.
- Monthly Maintenance Fees for 2021 are $108 per single lot. Maintenance Fees Include:
Residents who enjoy active lifestyles can choose from many activities offered here including Monday morning coffee hour for social interaction and park updates, dinner events, movies, dancing lessons, music jams and performances, holiday festivities, ice cream socials, cards, crafts, dancing, picnics, out-of-park travel groups, sports tournaments, charity events, etc.
- Gated Security
- 40 x 100 Club House with a large, full kitchen, Banquet seating, Sound system, Dance area
- 35 x 52 Heated Pool
- Shuffle Board Courts
- Horse Shoes
- Fitness room
- Billiards and Table Tennis
- Craft/Cards/Lounge room
- Coin Laundry
- Driving Range
- Picnic Pavilion & Fishing at adjacent Charlie's Creek